Now that the weather’s getting colder, I thought I’d fold a classic one – the penguin!
Penguins are so cute and truly one of my favorite animals. This activity is a simple one, and perfect for children and beginners.
1. As always, select a decorative, 4 x 4 piece of paper.
2. Fold paper in half to form a triangle. Fold the triangle in half to form a smaller one. Unfold.
3. Fold to center.
4. Fold the edges backwards.
5. Fold figure in half. Pull out head.
6. Reverse fold flap on the right corner to fold the stomach of the penguin in.
7. Fold in wings.
8. Squash beak. Reverse fold tail in, which also creates the feet of the penguin.